Brisbane is spoilt for choice when it comes to fantastic venues to shop until you drop. There are a variety of shopping locations in Brisbane, ranging from extensive malls, trendy suburb shops, large shopping centres to eclectic markets.
Here are the 5 best shopping spots for Christmas & New Year in Brisbane:
- Queen Street Mall – offers an unrivalled mix of local, national and international labels and flagship stores. More than 700 retailers have made their homes here – many enjoy mall and street frontage, others are tucked away inside world-class centres and heritage-listed arcades.
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – one of Brisbane’s original shopping precincts and remains one the largest in the Western suburbs. Features over 360 specialty stores, with big names like Myer and David Jones.
- La Trobe Terrace, Paddington – you’ll find a treasure trove of stores lining the streets of bustling Latrobe Terrace. With cafes galore, fashion boutiques, and homewares stores, it’s not hard to see why it’s so popular with visitors to Brisbane.
- The Collective Markets at South Bank – the only 3 day weekend market in Brisbane, that has an unrivalled reputation amongst stallholders in the region. Set in the centre of vibrant South Bank, Brisbane’s cultural heart, these markets are extremely popular.
- Brisbane Valley Markets – it’s hard to top these markets, located in the heart of Fortitude Valley, in the Brunswick Street Mall and Chinatown Mall. These markets show this vibrant and fun part of town at its best.
Head into Brisbane for your Christmas and New Year shopping where you will be guaranteed to find what you’re looking for with such a wide variety of shopping venues on offer.
Book your Christmas and New Year shopping expedition at West End Central Apartments, conveniently located located close to South Bank Parklands, the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, QPAC, the Queensland Museum, Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane CBD. BOOK NOW