Looking to impress that special someone in your life? A romantic escape to the River City of Brisbane is always full of possibilities.
Here’s 5 romantic things to do in the River City:
- Dinner & Show at QPAC Maybe a tad traditional but is always sure to impress your loved one. Select from one of West End’s or South Bank fantastic dining spots and then take in a show at QPAC afterwards. Want to know where to dine? Click here
- Climb Story Bridge Experience the thrill and magic of a dawn or twilight Story Bridge Climb. Scale to 80 metres above sea level, with the breathtaking sights of the city before you and your sweetheart. For more information and bookings visit Experience Oz
- Enjoy a Delectable High Tea on the River It may be a girl thing, but partaking in high tea upon a traditional paddlewheeler on the Brisbane River would have to rate pretty highly in the romance department! BOOK NOW or ask our friendly reception staff here at West End Central Apartments to make your arrangements.
- Take a Scenic Sirromet Winery Helicopter Flight For the ultimate in indulgence that is sure to impress, take a scenic helicopter flight to the hidden gem of Sirromet Winery. During the flight you will take in the sights of Brisbane city before heading on to Sirromet Winery. Upon your arrival you’ll be taken on a tour of the winery, then be able to dine in the first-class restaurant or simply relax in the tranquil surrounds of the pristine landscape on all sides – while your personal pilot and helicopter await your return! For bookings visit Experience Oz
- Grab a Picnic Hamper and Head to South Bank Parklands A gourmet picnic on a blanket in the park is always a good proposition for keeping romance alive. Suitable for two people, a $65 Popolo’s Grazing Basket contains a selection of antipasto, a signature pizza, two non-alcoholic drinks, fries, and a salad – along with a picnic rug, napkins and cutlery. For more information click here