Discover the craft brewery scene in Brisbane on a six hour Brewery Tour visiting four microbreweries, stopping for a delicious lunch and all beer tastings included!
Tour the emerging craft breweries that are popping up around the city and meet with the passionate local producers. Start the day at Newstead Brewing Co with a behind the scenes tour of the brewery, Green Beacon to sample beers inspired by the international travels of its brewers, Archer Brewing at the International Hotel for a delicious pub meal alongside fresh Australian beers.
The final brewery stop of the day is All Inn Brewing Co or Bacchus Brewing Co to taste their one-of-a-kind craft beer range. Don’t miss this chance to experience a working microbrewery and uncover the hidden gems on the craft brewery scene on a Brisbane Brewery Tour.
Tour operates: Daily (except Monday)
Tour duration: 6 hours
- 6 Hour Hop on Brewery Tour in Brisbane
- All beer tastings.
- Visit independent craft breweries at some of Brisbane’s best inner-city venues
- Enjoy a delicious pub meal – pizzas, burgers, steak, salad
- Guided brewery tour with history of the brewing process
- Visit 4 breweries in Brisbane
- Sample all the core range of beers on tap and a variety of beers from a wide range of ever-changing options
- Transportation in a private, air-conditioned van
- Water & snacks, and witty commentary
- Pick up from Brisbane CBD (selected locations)
Brisbane Brewery Tour ticket prices start from:
$160 per person*
* Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this tour at any time.