Love good food and wine? Then why not delight the senses at The Good Food & Wine Show! This extravaganza of food and wine is being held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Friday, 25 October to Sunday, 27 October (9am – 5pm).
This show is a fabulous day out with friends or family full of great food, delectable wines and lots of entertainment. It promises to be bigger and better than ever this year with 100s of local, national and international exhibitors coming together with a multitude of wonderful foods and wines that you can sample, taste and smell. You can even attend a special hands-on masterclass.
- Princes Cruises Theatre – watch your favourite local & interstate chefs cook for you onstage
- Chef’s Lunch – enjoy 3-course meal matched with premium wines designed & introduced by your favourite chef
- Masterclasses – learn how to appreciate whisky, make dumplings, craft cheese or style the prefect table
- Glenfiddich Whisky Wanderer – taste single malts in a 1972 vintage Leyland bus
- Wine Selectors Cellar Door – wine masterclasses, paired with tasting plates, delicious
- Smelly Cheese Project – Valerie Henbest will take you on a cheese appreciation journey
- Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley – wander the alley dedicated to cheese
- Riedel Sensory Workshop – discover how wine glasses affect a wine’s profile
- VIP Lounge presented by Margaret River Wine – complimentary wines, chef designed lunch & free gift
- Regions – sample your way through Australia’s best wine regions
- Cape Mentelle Explorer Cellar Door – sample wines usually only available at the cellar door
- Riedel Drinks Lab – Free wine tasting classes
- Good Food Village – sample bespoke and unusual foods
- The Truffle Truck – delicious and ready-to-eat truffle treats from the truffle food van
- Exhibitors – more than 200 local, interstate and international exhibitors.
It’s the perfect day out for all food and wine lovers.
Buy a general admission ticket to the show and access all the free features the show has to offer, or treat yourself to a day of luxury with VIP tickets. Visit the Good Food & Wine Show to see the various ticketing prices and to purchase your tickets online. But hurry as tickets are selling fast.
Need somewhere to stay in Brisbane?
You can walk to the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre in 5 minutes from West End Central Apartments!
Our accommodation offers a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self-contained Brisbane holiday apartments, a central location, and great onsite facilities including an outdoor swimming pool. You would even be able to pop ‘home’ to drop off any goodies you purchase at the show. Book West End Brisbane Accommodation today!