Visit the world’s first and biggest koala sanctuary right here on the banks of the Brisbane River. The natural habitat setting is home to more than 130 koalas and many more Australian animals, reptiles and birds. This premier tourist attraction has a focus on hands-on interaction with the animals which is especially loved by the kids.
Enjoy a full fun day out with the whole family, hand feed kangaroos, cuddle a koala and more. Located 13kms from Brisbane CBD at 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket and 50mins from the Gold Coast.
HOURS / INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSIONS:
- Hours: Open Daily from 9am-5pm except ANZAC Day 25th April (1.30pm-5pm) and Christmas Day (9am-4pm)
- Ticket duration: All day
- Includes: Cuddling koalas, hand feeding kangaroos, general admission
- Exclusions: Koala Cuddling Photo and Meal Packages are extra
LONE PINE KOALA SANCTUARY TICKET PRICES START FROM:
- $36 per adult*
- $24 concession(Pen/Sen/Stu)*
- $22 children (3-13yrs)*
- $20 Koala Cuddling Photo (general admission ticket must be purchased)
- Meal packages are available from an additional $12 per person.