When: 23 to 25 February, 2018
Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Brisbane
The Mind, Body, Spirit Festival brings you the very best in health, wellness and spiritual guidance, being held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, over three days in February.
The Festival is the largest of its kind, where you will learn from over 200 exhibitors, attend free inspirational seminars, book yourself a psychic reading, try some body pampering, watch the free stage performances, join a free meditation session or taste some delicious health foods.
- Visit the Mindful Meditation Centre, hosted by Brahma Kumaris, for free guided meditation sessions.
- The Seminar Series will feature an inspiring line-up of guest speakers who will share their expertise.
- Feel better with food, tantalise the tastebuds and awaken your senses at the Soul Kitchen Cooking Stage.
- visit the Performance Stage for all-day, free entertainment, from chanting, dance and music performances to yoga and meditation.
- Delve deep into what your future has in-store for you at the Psychic Reading Room featuring over 50 of Australia’s most talented readers.
Plan your visit with the Mind, Body, Spirit Festival Exhibitor Directory, your complete guide to find companies, services and products to buy.
The Festival is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm each day. Admission is FREE.
Book your apartment style accommodation for the Festival in Brisbane’s West End. Perfectly located close to South Bank Parklands and the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. BOOK NOW