Take a day tour from Brisbane to the third largest sand island in the world, Moreton Island. Discover the natural beauty, freshwater lakes, beaches and lookout points on this one day 4WD adventure tour with lunch and transfers from Brisbane included.
The tour begins from Brisbane travelling aboard the MICAT ferry across the beautiful Moreton Bay, then transfer into a comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coach for a day exploring the island. You will have the opportunity to swim in the freshwater lake at the Blue Lagoon as well as soaking in the Champagne Pools. The tour also takes in Honeymoon Bay, North Point and Cape Moreton where Queensland’s oldest lighthouse stands and the views are spectacular.
Throughout the day, learn about the Indigenous culture and history of the island. Try traditional bush tucker and Indigenous body painting. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach before you continue on your adventure.
The Moreton Island 4WD Day Tour includes:
- Cruise across Moreton Bay on the MiCat Ferry.
- 4WD coach tour of the island as you explore bushland and beaches.
- Pick-up and return service from Brisbane.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch and drinks on the beach.
- Discover Turtles, Dolphins, Sharks, Manta Rays and Whales (during Whale Season).
- Try some traditional bush tucker as eaten by the indigenous people.
- Visit Cape Moreton Museum and learn the history and make-up of the island and culture.
- Swim in the breathtakingly beautiful Blue Lagoon fresh water lake and Champagne Pool.
- $50 per adult or $35 per child, National Park fee to be paid in cash to driver before departure.
- Meals that are not listed.
Tour departs: All days except Wednesday at 7.00am in Brisbane
Tour duration: All day
Prices start from:
$149 per adult*
$129 per child*