Friday 19 April to Monday 22 April, 2019
Easter 2019 is not far away, here is a preview of events that are happening around Brisbane over the Easter Long Weekend.
Good Friday – April 19
- Fantastic Mr Fox @ QPAC (11-20 April 2019)
- Green Jam @ Melbourne Street Green, QPAC (every Friday 19 April 2019)
Easter Saturday – April 20
- The Book or Mormon @ QPAC (16 March – 31 May 2019)
- The 9th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art Exhibition @ QAGOMA (until 28 April 2019)
- Brisbane Road vs Newcastle Jets @ Suncorp Stadium
Easter Sunday – April 21
- Collective Markets @ South Bank (19 – 21 April 2019)
Easter Monday – April 22
- Me, Myself and I @ GOMA – Children’s Art Centre – Free
The Collective Markets are held each week at South Bank and there will be an Easter Market held over 3 days for market goers to enjoy, Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-9pm, Sunday 9am-4pm.
Attending worship over Easter is a strong tradition in many families, parishes in West End, South Brisbane include:
- St Andrew’s Anglican Church, 160 Vulture St South Brisbane
- St Mary’s Catholic Parish, 20 Merivale St South Brisbane
- St Clement’s Catholic Church, 74 Ernest St South Brisbane
There is plenty happening in Brisbane over the 2019 Easter Long Weekend for you and the family to enjoy.
Westend Central Apartments are located within a 10 minute walk to South Bank where you can explore the arts precinct, South Bank parklands, dining at Little Stanley Street and Grey Street. Book your South Brisbane Easter Accommodation near South Bank now.