Easter 2020 is not far away. Here is a snapshot of events that are happening around Brisbane over the Easter Long Weekend.
GOOD FRIDAY – APRIL 10
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory @ QPAC (18 March – 19 April 2020)
- Penn & Teller, QPAC (7 – 11 April 2020)
- Brisbane Broncos v North Qld Cowboys @ Suncorp Stadium (7.55pm)
EASTER SATURDAY – APRIL 11
- The Choir of Man @ QPAC (7 – 18 April 2020)
- High Rotation (30 August – 19 April 2020)
- Qld Reds v Rebels @ Suncorp Stadium (7.15pm)
EASTER SUNDAY – APRIL 12
- Collective Markets @ South Bank (10 – 12 April 2020)
EASTER MONDAY – APRIL 13
- Drawing from the Collection: daily drop-in drawing @ QAG – Queensland Art Gallery – FREE (4 – 19 April 2020)
The Collective Markets are held each week at South Bank and there will be an Easter Market held over 3 days for market goers to enjoy, Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-9pm, Sunday 9am-4pm.
Attending worship over Easter is a strong tradition in many families. Parishes in West End, South Brisbane include:
- St Andrew’s Anglican Church, 160 Vulture St South Brisbane
- St Mary’s Catholic Parish, 20 Merivale St South Brisbane
- St Clement’s Catholic Church, 74 Ernest St South Brisbane
There is plenty happening in Brisbane over the 2020 Easter Long Weekend for you and the family to enjoy.
West End Central Apartments are located within a 10 minute walk to South Bank where you can explore the arts precinct, South Bank Parklands, dining at Little Stanley Street and Grey Street. Book your South Brisbane Easter Accommodation near South Bank now.