Come stay, play, watch, experience and take time out in Brisbane this Labour day Long Weekend; here’s whats in store:
- Disney’s Aladdin @ QPAC, now until 3rd June
- Egyptian Mummies: Exploring Ancient Lives @ British Museum, now until 26th August
- Patricia Piccinini: Curious Affection @GOMA, now until 5th August
- Rent the musical @ QPAC from 2nd May
- Broncos v Bulldogs @Suncorp Stadium, 3rd May
- Rick Price & Jack Jones Australina Tour @ QPAC, 3rd May
- Missy Higgins – Solastalgia Australian Tour @ QPAC, 4th May
- Roy Orbisson: The Hologram Tour @ Brisbane Entertainment Centre, 4th May
- Buddha Birthday Festival 2018 @ South Bank Parklands, 4th – 6th May
- Royal Blood @Riverstage, 7th May
- Belle & Sebastian Scotland @The Tivoli, 7th May
Enjoy a long weekend getaway in Brisbane this Labour Day long weekend, Saturday 5th May – Monday 7th May.
West End Central Apartments are within a short walk to the lifestyle, arts and entertainment precinct at South Bank, a great location to explore Brisbane from. Offering studios, one and two bedroom apartments in West End with Free Wifi and Free Parking. Book your West End Accommodation today.